Before you start a video, write down a script or bullet points of what you want to say.
* Say Hello, your name and where you are from
* How long you have been teaching, where (online, in live classes etc.)
* Your expertise ( Grammar, Conversational practice, phrasal verbs, vocabulary, accent reduction...etc.)
* What your class is like or what your student should expect from you. ( I am fun, I use props, lesson plans, homework...etc)
* Be fun and smile while recording. Speak slower than normal.
* If you speak more than one language fluently, record your video in two segments (one in native language and the same story in your other language.
* Also make sure you enable your FREE trial class and mention in your video that you offer 30 minutes FREE. This will help you get students.
If you do not have a video program to make your video look more professional I highly recommend Movavi Plus. You can download it in your App Store. It works great and cost $29.00 per year.